Join the Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes as they take part in the One Too Many NY 5K to end child abuse!
One Child Abused is One Too Many. But you can help make a difference and support your local Child Advocacy Center as they work to end child abuse and provide children in crisis with support, services and hope for the future.
- WHAT: Run/Walk a 5K from anywhere -- you choose your route, your day and your time to participate.
- WHEN: Thu, Sep 17, 2020, 8:00 AM – Sun, Sep 20, 2020, 7:00 PM
- WHERE: You choose! You can take part from any city or state. You can run/walk outside or on a treadmill.
- HOW: REGISTER!! Registration is $35. Select the Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes, and a portion of your registration fee benefits the CACFL. Register by Aug. 22 to receive a One Too Many NY 5K T-shirt!
- ANYTHING ELSE: Take selfies and videos. Track your time. Enjoy, stay fit, and help end child abuse. Your submissions may just win for these fun categories:
- Best view on my run/walk
- Dogs need a 5K too
- I’m a Superhero
- Best decorated race bib
- Best celebration photo
- Best time